My name is Clare Bischoff and I am a Eunice Louisiana Photographer. I specialize in wedding photography, engagement photography, bridal photography, maternity photography, newborn photography, children photography, family photography & senior photography. I photograph in the nearby areas of Lafayette, Crowley, Iota, Ville Platte, Rayne and in many other parts of Louisiana. I’m excited that you are taking the time to browse my photography portfolio and please feel free to contact me for all your photography needs!
Photography is my passion. I love meeting so many different people, with different stories and creating memories they will treasure forever. From the moment I received my first camera the Christmas when I was 11 years old, I instantly became obsessed with capturing every moment of my family’s life and eventually, the lives of everyone else!
If you want more details and a sneak peak into my life here is a list of important things that make me, well, me ;))
- I have the most awesome family ever!! I am blessed to have amazing parents, to be the oldest of 6 kids, #7 out of 37 first cousins and counting (yes I can list all their names in under 60 seconds!l), and a spoiled granddaughter with the coolest grandparents ever!
- I am completely ADDICTED to Dr. Pepper! Yup. No willpower. At all.
- I love anything with an Apple logo on it and my iMac is my most prized possession! (does talking to your computer make you a nerd??)
- Piano is my 2nd passion! I was lucky enough to take lessons for 13 years and have had the opportunity to teach for the last few years. It’s very rewarding and I enjoy passing on my love of music.
- My perfect day includes reading a book, photoshopping for fun, losing myself at the piano for a few hours and getting together with my cousins.
- I LOVE where I live! I have spent my whole life within a 10 mile radius and in my personal opinion, it’s one of the greatest places in the world! People still get together with their families every Sunday, the food is always good (even in the gas stations!), heavy traffic is from 3:00-3:20 on school days only, and everyone still takes the time to smile at each other. It’s a great place!
- I am a football fanatic!! I haven’t missed watching an LSU game in years (thanks to TiVo on occasion!). My lifelong regret is that I never scored a touchdown in a real game :( (though I’ve done my best to make up for it in touch football at the occasional family get-together!)
- My Catholic faith is the most important thing in my life. Without God I am nothing! “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
This about sums it up! You now know everything there is to know about me :) I would love to hear from you and I look forward to providing you with timeless memories.